Baby The Stars Shine Brightly

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Buying Threadless T-Shirts Is Fast Safe And Easy



Check out the design of the t-shirt I am wearing at this very moment! My girlfriend has me hooked on Threadless t-shirts. She recently purchased this t-shirt for me. The design is called "Nerds Unite." It is such a fun t-shirt to wear. Every night since then, I've been browsing the Threadless website for new designs. Some of the artwork is incredible and there are dozens of t-shirts I want.

Check out some t-shirts at Threadless. There's a fun t-shirt there for everyone. And if you choose to purchase one, please be sure to use this link -

http://threadless.com/?from=jellybands

Every purchase you make using that link will result in 1 Street Team Point for me. One point is worth 1.50 in credit that I can use towards my next Threadless purchase. As all my Threadless friends know, I always return the favor! That's how it works! You scratch my back this week and I'll scratch yours next week. Speaking of which, this week I received STPs from the following Threadless members - elasticlove, angelinaholey and guitarhirox. Mahalo for the STPs. I'm buying more t-shirts soon and I promise to return the favor to each of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home