Baby The Stars Shine Brightly

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Funny Thoughts

Here are three shows that make me smile. Thinking of these shows is good. It helps me block out the hate.

- Arrested Development. Especially episodes that feature Charlize Theron in an English riding cap. I also can't resist scenes that feature Buster Bluth screaming "I'm a monster!"

- High Spirits with Shirley Ghostman. The Patrick Stewart voice-overs are completely hilarious. The ultimate segments feature Shirley's fake reality show Psychic Academy. The contestants actually believe they have the potential for psychic power. Words cannot do this justice. You have to watch it.

- Little Britain. My favorite Matt Lucas characters are Daffyd Thomas, Lou Todd and Marjorie Dawes. My favorite David Walliams characters are Carol Beer and Sebastian Love. The show is rarely shown on BBC America anymore. It's a damn shame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home