Baby The Stars Shine Brightly

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

That's Pretty Freaky, Jemaine!

Ah, the wonders of YouTube. Last night I was looking for Flight of the Conchords video clips. Since I don't have HBO, I have to catch episodes on YouTube. I'm not complaining. I consider myself a very lucky boy. You know what sucks though? Each clip is limited to around 8-10 minutes. That means every episode is divided into 3 parts. Anyway, during my search for hilarity I noticed the person posting episodes also had international clips of Jemaine Clement I had never seen before. So funny. Commercials Jemaine did for Outback Steakhouse that will never play in the U.S. Without YouTube, I would never have seen these hidden gems. I've made it easy for you to enjoy them, too. They're all here for you to enjoy.

My earliest memory of Australia...


Food From The Future


Boomerang


Semi-Veg


Chicken On The Barbie


Do Shrimp Sleep?


Jemaine's Birthday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home