Baby The Stars Shine Brightly

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Three Points of Articulated Goodness

Here are two close ups of the toys my girlfriend bought for me. She knows how much I love Transformers. I'm even luckier because she loves Transformers, too. Maybe she loves it more than I do. She saw the movie three times! I only saw it twice. Her third time was my second time. We saw it at Ward that time. I think that was the midnight show, too. Before that, we watched another sci-fi movie, I think. I can't remember what for some reason. Anyway, I loved Transformers but I wasn't crazy about the idea of the film in the first place. When I heard the robots in disguise would barely resemble the original cartoon versions, I was convinced it would be a disaster. Plus, I have little faith in anything from the guy who made Armageddon. Boy, was I wrong about this one. I'm rambling now so I will stop. The point of this blog is, I love these toys. I love my girlfriend for buying them for me.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home