Baby The Stars Shine Brightly

Sunday, August 12, 2007

The Cute Book

Here's a little book we picked up called THE CUTE BOOK. It's an English-language book, originally published in Japan. It contains directions on how to make the cutest little felt mascots we have ever seen. We are already huge fans of Ugly Dolls. I will never reveal how much money I have spent on these things. So it makes sense that I should make the dolls myself. I recently completed two creatures from the book. Monkey and Panda. My girlfriend did the stitching for the Monkey's face. Her sewing skills are legendary. My Triple French Knot and S-Stitch are complete disasters. I can't even thread the eye of my needle how I'm supposed to. My first instinct is to give up. But I think I'm just going to wait another week before I try another pattern. I really want to make White Bunny and Pinkie the Bear though.

Check out the official Aranzia Aronzo website here: http://english.aranziaronzo.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home