Baby The Stars Shine Brightly

Monday, June 09, 2008

Dilated

I had my eye appointment at 9:00 a.m. this morning. Eyes are getting worse. They're fitting me with old-fashioned Coke bottle lenses. They checked my eyes for tumors and other nasty things. Turns out I'm showing signs that I might have glaucoma. Me! At my age, that sucks. They also dilated my eyes before I left. It was stupid but I drove back to work half blind. I had Ray Bans over my glasses. I thought it would work better than the flimsy plastic cut-out my eye doctor gave me to wear out. Wrong. I drove all the way back to the office blurry. Stupid. Even now, it;s 1:43 p.m. and my eyes are right. She told me my eyes would be weird for approximately four hours. Well, if I have glaucoma, I'm going to be very sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home