Baby The Stars Shine Brightly

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Hellboy II: The Golden Army


I just saw the trailer for Hellboy II: The Golden Army. I'm excited to see it. Like the first film, it is rated PG-13. They are still trying to capture younger ticket buyers. I recall a fair bit of violence in the first film. The monsters did horrible things to the Bureau of Paranormal Research & Defense. The film was a too scary for kids, especially with elements of Nazism and the occult. Apparently, the Motion Picture Association of America feels it's okay for parents to scare their kids shitless with scenes featuring the undead Nazi killing machine Karl Ruprecht Kroenen.

I can't wait to see the film. I like any film with the word golden in the title. For instance, I really Golden Compass. I love The Man With The Golden Gun. Golden Eye kicked ass, too.

Hellboy opens on July 11.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home