Baby The Stars Shine Brightly

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

"I Want To Be On You"

If you're anything like me, you've watched the movie ANCHORMAN: THE LEGEND OF RON BURGUNDY and you realize that Will Ferrell is the funniest man in America. Every time I look at this new t-shirt from Threadless (the most awesome on-line clothing store ever), I am reminded of the scene where Will Ferrell makes a poor attempt to woo Christina Applegate by telling her "I want to be on you...I want to be on you..." If you haven't seen it, you just won't understand why it's funny. That how Will Ferrell's brand of comedy works. It's all about his delivery. It must look completely absurd on paper.

Ron Burgundy aside, I can't resist good old-fashioned greasy American hamburgers. I also love smart and comfortable t-shirts. That means I must own this t-shirt! I'm getting hungry just looking at the artwork. How I enjoy gulping down greasy cheeseburgers and fries. Especially when they're made in an unlit and steamy greasy spoon. They just know how to make it taste good. I wonder if could wear this t-shirt to work. I'm not sure if the message is dodgy or if the burger simply desires a home in my tummy. I prefer the latter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home