Baby The Stars Shine Brightly

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Fast Food Nation Loves Threadless / I Love T-Shirts And Burgers More


During work, I pretend to check my e-mail for important messages from my supervisor. Yesterday at my desk I was feeling completely overwhelmed by the work coming in. During a forbidden visit to Internet Explorer, I found the following item in my e-mail. A new design from Threadless. That really brightens up a crappy day. This one is simply called "Fast Food Meal." I love anything to do with fast food, so this one's a winner. It's actually kind of a strange combination of food. You don't usually see hot dogs paired with fries. I don't mind because it still looks tasty. Just ignore what's inside the hot dog bun and beverage cup and what's holding the french fries. Or don't ignore it. Whatever. This is gonna look so good on my body. I'm an American dream, baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home