Baby The Stars Shine Brightly

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Net Flix Wish List For March 2007

I am proud to present the sexy new trailer to GRINDHOUSE, the double feature by Robert Rodriguez and Quentin Tarantino respectively. I am happy to see Rose McGowan is back on the big screen where deserves to be. I cannot stand seeing her waste her considerable talents in CHARMED. Let it be known that she was the best thing to ever happen to that WB series since Shannon Doherty. Yeah, I said it. I don't care what they say about "Brenda." To me, she's totally rock and roll. In her prime, she never kissed anyone's @$$, she started fist fights at nightclubs (way before Paris and Lindsey) and she gave Aaron Spelling the finger. But, I digress. I'm simply trying to tell you that Rose McGowan is an American badass. If you don't believe me, watch the DOOM GENERATION. One sick little exploitation film. Impossible to find at your local Wal-Mart or Suncoast. My advice? Stop what you're doing, go to Netflix or purchase a scratched up disc off eBay. After the postman delivers your film, tear open the package and strip down to your undies. Leave your socks on. Lay a bowl of fried macaroni and cheese next your pillow. Arrange six prime rib on garlic bread subs from Quiznos on a plate next to your cat. Lock the bedroom and turn off the lights. Now click PLAY on the remote and have fun!



And now, here are the DVDs I plan to rent from Netflx in the next 60 days. I look forward to watching these. But somehow I get the feeling I'll want to take a shower after seeing each. As a matter of fact, I should probably update my shots before I watch the ones starring Chloe Sevigny and Asia Argento.

Long Way Round (2-Disc Series) (2004)
Scrubs: Season 1 (3-Disc Series) (2001)
Shallow Grave (1994)
Velvet Goldmine (1998)
Turistas (2006)
Masters of Horror: Lucky McKee: Sick Girl (2005)
Masters of Horror: Tobe Hooper: Dance of the Dead (2005)
Masters of Horror: Larry Cohen: Pick Me Up (2006)
Masters of Horror: Dario Argento: Jenifer (2006)
Fast Food Nation (2006)
Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan (2006)
The Chronicles of Riddick: Dark Fury (2002)
The Amityville Horror (2005)
The Dreamers (2004)
Scarlet Diva (2000)
The Brown Bunny (2004)
The Doom Generation (1995)
Layer Cake (2004)
The Ugly (1997)
Rampo Noir (2005)
Last Life in the Universe (2003)
Bright Future (2004)
Shark Skin Man and Peach Hip Girl (1998)
Vermilion Pleasure Night: Vol. 1: Optic Erotica (2006)
Appleseed (2004)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home