Baby The Stars Shine Brightly

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

JPOP RESSURECTION

It's simply astonishing what you can harvest off YouTube! Today, I found 3 clips that remind me of the years I spent in Japan. Live performances of some fanastic songs by Every Little Thing, Dreams Come True and Le Couple. It almost brings tears to my eyes when I watch these clips. I never saw these on Japanese television because I mostly listened to them on the radio. Le Couple is so captivating, so emotional. Every Litttle Thing's band rocks it hard on the 80s tip while Kaoru Machida mesmerizes on the mic. And Dreams Come True? Miwa Yoshida is fantastic just by herself. But this duet with BOA is so hot. Yoshida is known for singing in English and Japanese and I remember when she was featured in American Time Magazine during the late 1990s. She was supposed to have a greater presence in America. What happened?

Love Love Love by Dreams Come True


Hidamari No Uta by Le Couple


Deatta Koro No Yoo Ni by Every Little Thing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home