Baby The Stars Shine Brightly

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Gwen Stefani Is Electric

I'm finally relaxed. I've just spent three precious hours of my only day off this week trying to get Gwen Stefani tickets for August. What was supposed to be a simple purchase turned into a mildly annoying mix-up. It always happens to me. Well, after hours of struggling with customer service representatives online and over the telephone, I'm happy to say everything is cool. I have the tickets! That means I'm seeing Gwen this summer! I'm ready to fall into bed and recharge my mind. I'm so happy that is taken care of. I really want to be at that concert because Gwen is supposed to return to No Doubt after her tour is over. They say it's possible she will never do another solo album this decade. Even if she does, I think this is the last chance I'll get to see her perform with the Harajuku Girls. I just can't wait to watch her perform Sweet Escape in Japanese "loose socks."

Pirate Gwen Rocks The Cutlass


Gwen In Germany


Now For Something Completely Cute




Some people live for Tuesdays because that's when new movies are released on DVD. Me, I look forward to Mondays because that is when new Threadless announces new t-shirts. This week, I am only attracted to one design. It's called "One of These Days, We'll Fly Away!" The design is so simple and fresh. It reminds me of the t-shirts I wore when I was a child. I normally shy away from gold, but I dig this design so much!

The last time I wanted a t-shirt, I waited too long. Well, that's not true. I was debating whether or not I really needed "Inside You" by Matt Palmer. I really liked the design, but I don't think red is my color. This time, I am going to go for it. Just buy the darn thing. In fact, the design is so irresistible I am going to purchase the lemon hoodie for this design. It looks so soft and touchable. I would love to wear that to the movies. Better yet, I would love to wear this on my next airplane ride. Don't you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home